Located just 3 miles north of Norwich city centre, the Two Hearts Acupuncture Clinic is situated in Hellesdon, close to Norwich Airport (click here for a map).
For details of the fees we charge, please click here.
10 reasons to choose Norwich Acupuncture:
- The benefit of a hugely experienced and dedicated practitioner, Stephen Ellis has been practising acupuncture in Norwich since 1995.
- Stephen is a member of the British Acupuncture Council - the UK's largest body of traditional acupuncturists.
- Stephen is a gentle practitioner, using techniques and ‘patient friendly needles’ that keep discomfort to an absolute minimum. In fact, most people say they don't feel the needles at all.
- However, for needle phobic clients, Stephen can use small magnets that stimulate acupuncture points to produce a therapeutic effect.
- A caring environment, we want to help you.
- No car parking fees, and on bus routes.
- Tea and coffee facilities available. The Two Hearts Clinic has a Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine.
- A competitive fee for a top class service.
- We aim to provide prompt responses to telephone, texts, email and social media enquiries.
- We aim to provide a comfortable environment for clients. For example the Two Hearts Acupuncture Clinic is heavily insulated, has climate controlled heating, and air conditioning in summer to provide pleasant temperatures for treatment.
Our aim is simple: we want to help, in the best way possible, in the best environments, to the best of our ability, for a competitive fee, to deliver health benefits for you.